Thank you! A Look [Way] Back at 2016
Are we a little late for a ‘wrap up’ of 2016? Maybe, but we believe time flies when you’re having fun. At Environments at Work and Integrated Interiors, we look back at last year with immense joy. We’re proud to have celebrated 10 years creating great workspaces and excited to share our company’s highlights from 2016. We played a part in some significant projects, worked to expand our product offerings to keep you on-trend, and had a pretty great time through it all. We learned and grew with both our clients and as a company. We continually rediscover what makes it all work: people.
Thanks for a great 2016! Cheers to our valued employees and loyal clients who helped us build a great company. As we embrace 2017, your support continues to inspire us.
Project Highlights // Developing long-lasting relationships with customers is our main focus, and it was a blast having been a part of the following project teams:
- Prince Lobel
- State Street
- Dunster House at Harvard University
- Westwood Dining
- Brigham & Women’s Building of the Future
- Rockland Trust
- GE Healthcare
- Partners HealthCare
- Chase Mills
“A room should start a conversation before people actually start exchanging words.” – Barry Dixon, interior designer
1. Kicking off the New Year delivering treats with a ride on the Whoo(pie) Wagon | 2. Did you #feelthefern? Enjoying Haworth Boston’s launch party for it’s award-winning Fern chair | 3. DMB Workplace Innovation Summit | 4. Sip & CEU Event featuring”Workplace Landscape” | 5. #NeoConUnfiltered…live updates from the largest commercial interiors trade show
- In support of our #wellnessatwork initiative, we sparked some serious competition in-house with our Fitbit challenges, and hosted CPR training.
- We revamped our showroom creating just the right space to reflect our culture and inspire our employees.
- We launched our blog, The Download, where we highlight recent happenings including our Designer Corner and recent articles: A Case of Biophilia, Take it Outside & WOODn’t you like to know?
- We proudly volunteered or donated to many charitable organizations including Southie Trees, Habitat for Humanity, Rosie’s Place, “Roll it Forward”/Boston Bikes [and a bike giveaway contest!] and many more.
- We soaked in the sun at our annual summer outing and celebrated our 10-year Anniversary at Pinehills/Mirbeau Spa.
Wishing you continued success & joy throughout 2017!
We’d love to keep in touch. Please SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter/blog and following us on social media @enviroatwork!