The Boston Real Estate COVID Consortium Task Force
EAW is proud to be part of this team. Each week the Consortium publishes meaningful, relevant, and timely content as we navigate the short term and long term effects of COVID-19 on real estate. Publications are posted below, on EAW’s blog, and LinkedIn page.
- Issue 01: Return to Work Toolkit
- Issue 02: A Guide to Restarting Construction Activities
- Issue 03: A Guide to IAQ & HVAC Considerations
- Issue o4: Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
- Issue 05: Change Management
- Issue 06: Short Term Design Strategies for Workplace Re-Entry
- Issue 07: Technology Considerations
- Issue 08: Long Term Real Estate Strategies
- Issue 09: Healthcare Protocols in the Wake of COVID-19
- Looking Back + Looking Ahead
The task force’s mission is to conduct a knowledge share of current industry best practices and due diligence around workplace design and construction requirements adapting to changes in codes and regulatory amendments in the post-COVID-19 world. Its members include professional multiple disciplines of real estate industry, including architecture and interior design, audiovisual integrator, code consultants, commercial real estate brokerage, commissioning agents, environmental engineers, general contractors, furniture dealers, MEP/FP engineers and owner’s project managers.
Chairs, desks & accessories designed for work-at-home comfort in mind.
Well-Being Well Made.
Check out Haworth’s collection of curated products now available to order online. Fast, free shipping direct to you. Get your home office set up in a snap.
Shop online – be sure to use referral code 2P248 to unlock preferred pricing.