Meet Boston engaged Environments at Work (EAW) in its workspace transformation. After significant growth, Meet Boston relocated its office to a vibrant new space on Boston’s Greenway.
The project showcases thoughtful design and furnishings, highlighting the company’s commitment to fostering creativity, embodying innovation, inclusion, collaboration, and a dedication to employee well-being. The highly-branded space reflects Meet Boston’s vibrant and fun culture. It celebrates the physical move in Meet Boston’s story as a not-for-profit marketing organization focused on enhancing the economy of Boston and introducing you to all the things the city has to offer.
The contemporary space, with stellar city views, accommodates 55 employees and was designed with a comfortable hospitality tone – functioning as a space to accommodate office events and as an operable office.
Product solutions and applications:
- High-end private offices with wood furniture
- Efficient 6×6 workstations create significant space for shared amenity areas
- Conference rooms and huddle rooms
- Ample event space with tables and seating for hosting
- Ebbrell Architecture + Design
- Commodore Builders
- Lightshed Photography Studio