AIA Course #: HAW584
IDCEC Course #: CC-104959
Subject Code: 8.Business and Professional Practice / 2. Design Practice Management
Organizations that effectively manage change have been shown to consistently out-perform their competitors. A key element of effective change management is clear and consistent communication yet many change efforts fall short of the goal, resulting in wasted time, effort, and resources. Success is accomplished through thoughtful communication of the vision and sharing details about the change throughout the organization.
Learn how this communication approach focuses on helping employees embrace, adopt, and utilize a change management plan to transition day-to day work and improve the financial success of the program.
- Articulate the importance of having a change management program linked with facility projects
- Explain how change effects people and why some programs succeed while others fail
- Learn how to align change communication steps to facility project toll gates
- Understand the various activities needed for a successful change communication program
- Define workplace transformation
- Discuss its importance and the impacts that result
- Create an understanding of why change can fail and how it can succeed
- Review how change management strategies provide a successful workplace transformation
- Discuss how, when and where to focus change communication activities and implementation guidelines
- Conclusion | Question & Answer